The distinctive feature of Alton set is the subtle curve – seen here in the tapering profile of the table-top edge boards. Stable, durable and long-lasting, the Alton is a good to look at as it is for the environment.
- Previous name: Abbotsford Table (AP200)
- Table surface: 65 x 200 cm
- 3 table planks: 200 x 12 x 6 cm
- 2 table planks: Trapezoidal
- Table height: 75 cm
- Optional: Ground anchor type 1
Benches and tables are delivered as a kit. Assembly instruction and materials are included.
|Detail selection||Width: 200 cm|
|Footprint||200 x 70 x 76 cm|
|Installation method||Free Standing|
|Armour||Installed Reinforcement, Single|
|Appearance of table surface||TYP-40 with 2 trapezoid and 3 table boards 6x12x200|
|Material of type||hanit®|
|Condition of delivery||Part-assembled|